1/135th Scale Model Bluenose II Fishing Schooner.
Launched in Nova Scotia in 1921, this fishing boat became widely known for speed after many classic racing victories.
This kit is easy to build for beginner modellers.
- Pre-formed solid Ayous wood hull.
- Brass parts such as the nails, windlass brake, hinges, nameplate, and chainplates.
- Cast iron propeller, anchor, ship's wheel, air shafts and dewatering pumps.
- Light and dark gray cotton thread for rigging.
- Beige colored cotton cloth for sails.
- All wood construction features Ayous, Ramin, Mukaly and Sapelly woods
- Wooden display stand with brass nameplate.
- Length: 15" (381mm)
- Width: 2-1/2" (63mm)
- Height: 12-1/4" (311mm)
- Scale: 1:135
- One Bluenose II Fishing Schooner Model
- with all fittings, rigging accessories and display stand.
- One pot each of black, dark blue, and red acrylic paint.
- One paint brush.
- One instruction sheet.
BLUENOSE 11 SCHOONER
- Brand: CONSTRUCTO
- Product Code: 80618
- Availability: Due Soon - Pre Order
- Ex Tax: 65.83